Mr E":1w4vyvh3 said:Thanks, guys! Appreciate all the kind remarks. And I should add, Momma E. loves it. Now if Phil can just help me persuade her to get on it and take it for a stroll !!
I took quite a while to get her on the cub, but Phil was able to make it happen. Thanks, buddy!
Rudi":1mgxufmz said:Roy:
Can you say GOLD MINE :?:8) I love that leather binder. Is it original or have you cleaned it at all? I have an original IH leather type binder, but it needs some TLC -- probably either Bag Balm or Dubbin I think. I like what is inside it too
![]()
Harold R":1zsvql6q said:I'm late to the thread, but I must say that is a dandy of a tractor. Congrats on the excellent find. That's the second letter series tractor extraction from Arkansas in as many weeks. Both were beauties. You guys have the radar tuned in perfectly. :lol: :lol:
Song":2ug2x66x said:Harold R":2ug2x66x said:I'm late to the thread, but I must say that is a dandy of a tractor. Congrats on the excellent find. That's the second letter series tractor extraction from Arkansas in as many weeks. Both were beauties. You guys have the radar tuned in perfectly. :lol: :lol:
They both came from the same house. Dad sent me pics of the H and M. I knew he was getting the M and the H was still available. The rest is history
Mr E":3srvj442 said:Great to know there are still people out there like that.