Dad's New Toy

Mr E

501 Club
Well,
Momma E and I made a little trip to Arkansas this week-end. On second thought, I'm not sure the trip was so little. I'm still tired. :lol:

Beautiful country we had never seen before. Hills, flat land, rough roads, spring time out west. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

And looky what followed us home!










842117104_HuZSF-M.jpg


842115068_PdHZ5-M.jpg


842114306_Pzrb6-M-3.jpg


842113573_CiYXr-M-1.jpg


He runs as good as he looks! Everything works. Got some goodies with him. I'll post more pictures soon.
Been wanting one of these for years. The H is the 1st tractor I every really "plowed" with as a kid. Drove a bunch of others, but worked with one of these. Lots of memories. I'm very excited that one in this condition found me!!!
 
phildidit":ihhayp11 said:
very nice mr e. i told kristi and she asked what kinds of toys does momma e get?? :mrgreen:

Embroidery machines and such that cost 5 times what my 'lil H cost. :lol: :lol:
 
Mr E":oxputt6j said:
phildidit":oxputt6j said:
very nice mr e. i told kristi and she asked what kinds of toys does momma e get?? :mrgreen:

Embroidery machines and such that cost 5 times what my 'lil H cost. :lol: :lol:


krist was just checking to make sure momma is well taken care of too.. :mrgreen:
 
dirtyred":1hv1yt8n said:
sweet!!! i need to go to sneads and drive it .maybe mine will take on a shiny red color one day

C'mon down!! It'll be ready for you guys at DSCF 2011, for sure.
 
phildidit":3o9swfu8 said:
Mr E":3o9swfu8 said:
phildidit":3o9swfu8 said:
very nice mr e. i told kristi and she asked what kinds of toys does momma e get?? :mrgreen:

Embroidery machines and such that cost 5 times what my 'lil H cost. :lol: :lol:


krist was just checking to make sure momma is well taken care of too.. :mrgreen:

I figured as much. Mom will love the thoughts!! :||): :||):
 
Mr E":tpnbenzl said:
dirtyred":tpnbenzl said:
sweet!!! i need to go to sneads and drive it .maybe mine will take on a shiny red color one day

C'mon down!! It'll be ready for you guys at DSCF 2011, for sure.


you may not be able to get me off that one Mr. E!! :mrgreen:
 
Mr. Roy's got nice toys! (I'm a poet don't you know it?)

It looks great Roy! Will the green thing be jealous???? :lol: :lol:
 
Real nice!!! Mine isa 1950 and not near that nice!!! Congrats on a great looking tractor!!!! WOW!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Kevin
 
That thing is GORGEOUS!!! I don't blame you for bringing it home. It looks brand new.


Congratulations! :{_}:
 
Bigdog":hv8ssy0b said:
Mr. Roy's got nice toys! (I'm a poet don't you know it?)

It looks great Roy! Will the green thing be jealous???? :lol: :lol:

Thanks, BD. They seem to be peacefully co-existing in the shop. Looks like they both slept quite well last night! :lol: :||):
 
Back
Top