Winter Weather

I had to take the trash out this morning. The trash can, being a fairly flat and off the ground surface, had something more like an inch and a half of ice. I had to hammer the ice off to open it. Here are a couple more pictures, one from this morning and one from about the same place after a snow storm nearly 4 years ago. In the snow picture, the branches were loaded down with snow but were still attached to the trees.

IMG_5439s.jpg
IMG_1749s.jpg
 
I will take the snow over the ice anytime. I sure feel sorry for that poor abandoned tractor setting out in all of that. just drop it off at my place one of these days, and I will give it a nice home with a roof over it, maybe even inside where it is insulated and warmer.
 

This was five years ago in the DC area. The whole Fed. Gov. was shut down. Probably the best thing to ever happen to the country. That's my 3/4 ton duramax truck under the snow.
 
Back
Top