I do not have any experience with it, but there's an interesting website, where people post items they need moved, and people with trucks and trailers bid how much they would charge.
http://www.uship.com
I am sure that just like craigslist there will be scammers and unscrupulous folks out there, but many of us travel with empty trucks on our way to CubFests or other events, this could potentially be a source of income.
And of course it works the other way too, if you had an item to move, let people bid on it.
But somehow there's a trust involved, and one can only imagine where this could end up.
Interesting.
http://www.uship.com
I am sure that just like craigslist there will be scammers and unscrupulous folks out there, but many of us travel with empty trucks on our way to CubFests or other events, this could potentially be a source of income.
And of course it works the other way too, if you had an item to move, let people bid on it.
But somehow there's a trust involved, and one can only imagine where this could end up.
Interesting.