I need this on a t-shirtoil the hell out of it
Dale, how sexist of you!After liberally oiling it, get someone with some weight on him to climb up on that seat & start jumping up & down. This should work, as long as the pan seat is solid!
(Make sure he has something to hang on to!)
key (it's reference #4 on the parts list and described as "guide") StanRemove the key (anti-rotation device) and after use some type penetrating oil on it and of twist the post to free it up. I've used this method with great success.
I even considered putting he/she, but decided no sane woman would do something so silly!!Dale, how sexist of you!![]()
![]()
…nor would any sane man say that a woman would have weight on them!I even considered putting he/she, but decided no sane woman would do something so silly!!
(Except me...cuz I'm not sane!!)
Got just the person. Makes two of me.After liberally oiling it, get someone with some weight on him to climb up on that seat & start jumping up & down. This should work, as long as the pan seat is solid!
(Make sure he has something to hang on to!)
No, not female...Got just the person. Makes two of me.