Moderna shots

Doing some what better now and like Ed said I went yesterday to have a virus test just to be on the safe side. I think the vaccine triggered a nasty case of sinus infection I had waiting in the wing so we'll soon see.
Testing was a breeze this time just using the drug store drive thru do it yourself. Last time the health dept. worker did mine and I think she was taking brain samples.
Thanks for checking in on me. Yogie
 
Good to hear you are doing better, Yogie! Sorry to hear about your issues, not something anyone wants to go through!
I had no issues with the first shot. I got the second shot last Monday, no issues for the first 24 hours. The next day (about 24 hrs. later) I was at Home Depot digging through lumber and started to feel a little weak. Went home and I had mild flu like symptoms so I went to bed and "sweated" it out. Felt better after about 8 hrs. and pretty much normal the next day and since. My 84 year old mother in law experienced about the same. So, hopefully all is good now!
 
Back
Top