Moderna shots

First one, my arm got sore the next 2 days, but nothing more. 2nd shot, arm was a little sore late the next day, and around midnight I had a very bad round of chills, and when they cleared up I developed a very severe headache that lasted most of the day. Now it is the next day, and my headache is mostly gone. Now if I can get my knee cleared up I will be good. All the talk about vaccination has brought back to mind a little ditty I learned un my mid teens, and had not thought about in around 50 years.

"Kissing spreads germs,
and germs are hated.
So kiss me baby,
I'm vaccinated!"
 
On my first one, I had some mild soreness for about 3 days and some very mild flu symptoms about 4 days after the shot, lasted a couple days. I'll get my second one this afternoon, I'll report back later.
 
Got Moderna #2 Saturday about 8:30 AM. At 3:30PM my energy was gone--I was weak as a kitten. Also had a headache.

Went inside, took a shower and an ibuprofen. Felt pretty close to normal the next day.

Totally worth it in my opinion!

Al
 
I had the second one 2 days ago, a little more soreness, this time. I felt a bit "off key" yesterday evening but ibuprofen and a little food made me much better. Feeling pretty normal (?) today.
 
Got my first Moderna shot yesterday just after noon. Had my first sore throat in several years on the way home from work later last night that's lasted about 24 hours now. Woke up this morning at 2am and every joint and muscle hurts from head to toe. I'm talking bad enough until you could hardly draw a full breath because every rib hurt. Worked until noon today and came home worn out so I went to bed still hurting. Arm now welted some where the injection went and I'm chilling... I don't have the time to do it but I'll stay in tomorrow and rest up some for work next week. I'm thinking they can keep their second shot at the end of this month.
 
Every individual’s reaction, or lack of reaction, is different. The symptoms that you experience indicate that the vaccine is working and building immunity. Don’t skip either shot.
 
"They" do need feedback on reactions, if you get a chance. I just deleted the email I had giving the contact info, but I suspect you can Google it to find it. Hope you feel better soon. I know it doesn't sound good now, but I agree that you probably should not skip the 2nd shot. Good luck Yogie!
 
Don McCombs":97t7jqjz said:
Every individual’s reaction, or lack of reaction, is different. The symptoms that you experience indicate that the vaccine is working and building immunity. Don’t skip either shot.
Well I guess it's working then, I feel like I'd have to get better to die right now. Sore throat and chills are gone now and also most soreness. I'm now in the sinus infection stage I guess. Up most all night, can't lay down because of coughing and nose is running to bad to set up. Sinus pressure building and even my teeth hurt. I haven't been sick in many years and I feel this is the stupidest thing I've ever done. :roll:
 
Yogie":8o8x5xoq said:
Don McCombs":8o8x5xoq said:
Every individual’s reaction, or lack of reaction, is different. The symptoms that you experience indicate that the vaccine is working and building immunity. Don’t skip either shot.
Well I guess it's working then, I feel like I'd have to get better to die right now. Sore throat and chills are gone now and also most soreness. I'm now in the sinus infection stage I guess. Up most all night, can't lay down because of coughing and nose is running to bad to set up. Sinus pressure building and even my teeth hurt. I haven't been sick in many years and I feel this is the stupidest thing I've ever done. :roll:

David,
Do yourself a favor and research the long term side affects of these experimental chemicals.
Hopefully you aren’t one of the vaccine injured. Will be praying for you.
Peter
 
Yogie":wj0h80aa said:
Well I guess it's working then, I feel like I'd have to get better to die right now. Sore throat and chills are gone now and also most soreness. I'm now in the sinus infection stage I guess. Up most all night, can't lay down because of coughing and nose is running to bad to set up. Sinus pressure building and even my teeth hurt. I haven't been sick in many years and I feel this is the stupidest thing I've ever done. :roll:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, I PRAY you have a speedy recovery!
 
3rd day and I'm so sick this morning I can hardly walk around the house. I haven't had the flu or anything in probably 10 years. No rest has drained me so I contacted work at 3am this morning telling them I'm out for the day. I don't even feel it would be safe to drive right now. I don't miss work even when sick but I'm about down. My wife is going to be PO at the end of the month but a army right now couldn't give me that second dose of vaccine.
Thanks everyone !
 
Yogie":44gvu9ev said:
3rd day and I'm so sick this morning I can hardly walk around the house. I haven't had the flu or anything in probably 10 years. No rest has drained me so I contacted work at 3am this morning telling them I'm out for the day. I don't even feel it would be safe to drive right now. I don't miss work even when sick but I'm about down. My wife is going to be PO at the end of the month but a army right now couldn't give me that second dose of vaccine.
Thanks everyone !

Yogie: Praying that you will be restored quickly and completely, feeling back to normal. So sorry to hear this.
 
Yogie: Visit your primary care, ask if you can take another manufacturer's single shot dose - at a later date.

Today, pain appointment at major medical facility, Jefferson City, Mo. The waiting room was full of patients waiting for the shot and those having received the shot. Interesting, the patients were asked which manufacturer's shot the wanted to receive.
 
Yogie":2smqvzuf said:
3rd day and I'm so sick this morning I can hardly walk around the house. I haven't had the flu or anything in probably 10 years. No rest has drained me so I contacted work at 3am this morning telling them I'm out for the day. I don't even feel it would be safe to drive right now. I don't miss work even when sick but I'm about down. My wife is going to be PO at the end of the month but a army right now couldn't give me that second dose of vaccine.
Thanks everyone !

David,
I hope you’ve contacted your primary care doctor.
Peter
 
Got my first shot yesterday - about a 45 minute wait in line. The guy in front of me and my wife was so absorbed in his phone (for the entire 45 minutes) we could have jumped in front of him and he would have never noticed. The line moved several times without him knowing it did.
 
Back
Top