ID the tractor please.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
OK, this just came out recently and I'd like your guesses as to what make/model tractor was used for the label.

PS: I've not tried this adult beverage yet, but will soon ;)
 

Attachments

  • 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer Bottle Label (pdf)(1).jpg
    80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer Bottle Label (pdf)(1).jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 539
Either a Farmall H or M .. one of the two. Not familiar enough with the differences but it looks a lot like the H that lived here for a while :D

Dennis, if you have never had a Weizen Bier or a Wheat Beer you will be pleasantly surprised. I love my Regensheitgebot Bavarian beers but the Wheat/Weizen's are fast moving up to my favourites.
 
Bet its based on the M, looks like the rear wheels are dished in, That's only way to fit it on a standard car haul trailer. Somebody hauled it to photographer to get the picture for the ad copy artist, I would guess. Cool ad and ill be checking out that products " Quality control " as a service to other forum members. :thanx:
 
Ah being of Irish decent....My Uncle John used to tell me " God created Guiness to keep the Irish from conquering the World" :lol: Don't know what he would have thought about 80 acre... :beer:
 
Donegal Cub":2hg5ixkl said:
Would never get that beer here in Ireland but we have our Guinness to compensate :lol:
Donegal Cub
I'd send some to you, but I doubt it would make it through customs without someone drinking it :lol:
 
pickerandsinger":2romcpjn said:
Ah being of Irish decent....My Uncle John used to tell me " God created Guiness to keep the Irish from conquering the World" :lol: Don't know what he would have thought about 80 acre... :beer:
I'm on the hunt for a case of it today just to have for "historic" sake; oh, and to quench my thirst too :)
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":1sqmqfin said:
Dennis":1sqmqfin said:
I'm on the hunt for a case of it today just to have for "historic" sake; oh, and to quench my thirst too :)
did you buy some Billy Beer for posterity also? :lol:
Yes, I remember trying some Billy Beer and thought it was pretty bad. I also remember Quick Trip's QT (Quit'in Time) Beer too; it was about as bad as the Billy Beer and the plain label beers many years ago :lol:

Thank god for better breweries; the same with coffee roasters.
 
When I lived in the US, well being used to Canadian and European beers I found most of them to be pretty light. The one I did like though was Rhinelander. Very good beer with a nice flavour and a bit of a bark which good beer should have - the hops :!: I think it was one of those micro breweries -- those usually have some great beers.

I wonder ifn we could get them to brew up say a 40-Acre or Less wheat beer. With a Cub on the label :?: :?: :?: :D
 
John, I hadn't thought about "Billy Beer" in a long time. I met Billy one time in a customers office and had a nice chat with him. He seemed like a good old country boy back then. It was kind of unusual back in those days to be able to talk to the Presidents' brother without some Secret Service around. I wonder if you could still do that today? Probably not the way things have changed in the last 30 or 40 years.
Roy
 
Back
Top