I'd send some to you, but I doubt it would make it through customs without someone drinking it :lol:Donegal Cub":2hg5ixkl said:Would never get that beer here in Ireland but we have our Guinness to compensate :lol:
Donegal Cub
I'm on the hunt for a case of it today just to have for "historic" sake; oh, and to quench my thirst toopickerandsinger":2romcpjn said:Ah being of Irish decent....My Uncle John used to tell me " God created Guiness to keep the Irish from conquering the World" :lol: Don't know what he would have thought about 80 acre... :beer:
did you buy some Billy Beer for posterity also? :lol:Dennis":1j2hhe83 said:I'm on the hunt for a case of it today just to have for "historic" sake; oh, and to quench my thirst too![]()
Yes, I remember trying some Billy Beer and thought it was pretty bad. I also remember Quick Trip's QT (Quit'in Time) Beer too; it was about as bad as the Billy Beer and the plain label beers many years ago :lol:John *.?-!.* cub owner":1sqmqfin said:did you buy some Billy Beer for posterity also? :lol:Dennis":1sqmqfin said:I'm on the hunt for a case of it today just to have for "historic" sake; oh, and to quench my thirst too![]()
:bellylaugh:Barnyard":30f2i29j said:Who could ever forget Olde Frothingslosh, the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom?
Barnyard":33rmmyjk said:Who could ever forget Olde Frothingslosh, the pale stale ale with the [strikethrough]foam[/strikethrough] head on the bottom?
Barnyard":2zncxwik said:Who could ever forget Olde Frothingslosh, the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom?