CUBFEST Northeast

I just wanted to update everyone that due to an unforeseen medical issue (not life threatening), I will need to start some treatments over the next few weeks that will prevent Brian and I from attending this year's festivities in Oxford. I will miss the comradery and the exchange of wisdom that you all provide at these events. Have fun and stay safe and I will see you again in 2027!!
 
I just wanted to update everyone that due to an unforeseen medical issue (not life threatening), I will need to start some treatments over the next few weeks that will prevent Brian and I from attending this year's festivities in Oxford. I will miss the comradery and the exchange of wisdom that you all provide at these events. Have fun and stay safe and I will see you again in 2027!!
Sorry to hear that you won’t be able to make it. Good luck with the treatments.
 
Update: It will just be me.

Ethan's first homecoming dance was just moved from the 26th to Oct 3 due to the storm we're going to get this weekend.

Jim
 
Back
Top