B Bob Perry 501 Club Mar 22, 2012 #63 Ooo look at johnny j bidding 1 over the last bidder!!! hahahahaha
B Boss Hog 501 Club Mar 24, 2012 #73 Mr E":3vf9at6g said: 5114 Click to expand... He He :lol: :lol: ended at high noon Boss Hog":3vf9at6g said: 6398 Click to expand... I may have gotten in on a technicality :shock: Boss
Mr E":3vf9at6g said: 5114 Click to expand... He He :lol: :lol: ended at high noon Boss Hog":3vf9at6g said: 6398 Click to expand... I may have gotten in on a technicality :shock: Boss
W Winfield Dave 501 Club Mar 24, 2012 #74 All this for a Farmall patch?? :shock: The same one TSC gave away last weekend for free? :roll:
B Bob McCarty Moderator Staff member Mar 24, 2012 #75 Dave, No TSC's out here. Did you get an extra patch for me if I don't win? :wink: Bob
Barnyard Moderator Staff member Mar 24, 2012 #76 Bob must still be out there pacing off Cecils route to get the distance.
B Bob Perry 501 Club Mar 24, 2012 #80 Also in another thread I will post these patches for sale. Cost me $3.87 each so if you send 4 bucks to Bob Perry, 470 Bakerville Rd., Dartmouth MA 02748 I'll be glad to send them out to ACTIVE FORUM PARTICIPANTS !!!
Also in another thread I will post these patches for sale. Cost me $3.87 each so if you send 4 bucks to Bob Perry, 470 Bakerville Rd., Dartmouth MA 02748 I'll be glad to send them out to ACTIVE FORUM PARTICIPANTS !!!