Cecil Miles Contest WE HAVE WINNERS !!!

Bob Perry

501 Club
normal_cecil_contest2.jpg
 
normal_cecil_camper4.jpg


Here's your first clue. They started out from Valatie NY and were seen in Sneads FL at DSCF. In fact, they won the award for "Most Miles Driven". In this "unretouched" photo, (lol) he does look kind of tired !!!
 
If this changes anyones guess, We have a daughter in Texas. If you check some of my posts I think you can get a idea of where we were.
 
beaconlight":xrl7i90f said:
Time I was at your place and Priss was preasure washing the camper you guys mentioned Texas

Now THAT's a good wife. What was Cecil doing while Priscilla was pressure washing the camper ???
 
Playing with Cubs. Truth be told Priss a problem with the washer and he was there Johhny on the spot to fix it. Knowing how much she helps out to help the get together at their place I PDQ ran over to see if i could help too. Good women are hard to find. I believe in doing all that can be done to help them stay that way. Priss is almost as good as my Beverly
 
Back
Top