Awake after 25 yrs.....

Call me crazy, but I love the "patina" on that H...wish my M looked like that. I'd ahve to think long and hard about painting it...shoot I'd almost put decals on her and call her done...

Dusti
 
Dusti Snider":1pznu5bx said:
Call me crazy, but I love the "patina" on that H...
I do too!! I wish now I hadn't painted the rear rims. My dad wanted to jump the gun and start painting, I had to hide the paint!! Told him I wanted to wait a while, get a bunch photos and get all the mechanical stuff taken care of first, then we can paint. For now I've been spraying down with PBlaster to get some oil back into the metal. Still have the brakes to do and I have a poping in the front wheel, don't know if it is just the rims loose or bad bearing. Also want to remove the valve cover and oil pan and clean out all the sludge that has built up. I also have to get the mounted sickle mower and cultivators cleaned up and mounted for some photos as well, before I even think about paint.
 
that is awesome Raymond, i love it. i bet your dad and uncle are really excited, i know i'd be. keep the pics coming and see you in october.
 
Back
Top