Thank you for all your help, Stan!
Thanks for the info. The pictures that I posted were just for illustrating purposes (I have a tendency to give too much info). The point is to try to find the details/ dimensions for the OEM bellcrank extension for the 1948 McCormick Deering L & G blade--Reference #13, Part #650 162 R91. That's why I created a new post: https://farmallcub.com/community/th...l-g-blade-bellcrank-extension-details.119968/ TKS StanI have and use a '48 blade.
Stan, the pictures you posted are not a '48 blade. The diagrams from the book are.
The original doesn't use an extention, and the 2 rods are different lenths. Unfortunately mine is not in a position to get good pictures right now, but l have the original equipment book for it and will try to post drawings from it with dimensions in the next couple days
I understand. I can't give dimensions as l don't have one, and have never used one. See my above post. No offense intended.Thanks for the info. The pictures that I posted were just for illustrating purposes (I have a tendency to give too much info). The point is to try to find the details/ dimensions for the OEM bellcrank extension for the 1948 McCormick Deering L & G blade--Reference #13, Part #650 162 R91. That's why I created a new post: https://farmallcub.com/community/th...l-g-blade-bellcrank-extension-details.119968/ TKS Stan
No offense taken. Sometimes the thought and intent of a message is stated in such a way that is interpreted differently by the reader/listener! I believe the the function of the BC extension was to increase the ground clearance height in the up position since the longer lever = increased travel upward when lifted. JMHO StanI understand. I can't give dimensions as l don't have one, and have never used one. See my above post. No offense intended.
To answer your original question. It's 21 1/4" outside to outside. The rod itself is made out of 5/8" round stock. I did not meaure the inside dimension between bends. Eaach end also has a 1/8" hole drilled through it for a cottter pin to hold it in place.View attachment 76057
What is the length from bend to bend on the lift rod? And what are the dimensions for the flat bar on the rockshaft that connects to the lift rod? Yes, I can figure something out, but I’d rid have those dimensions if anyone has these. Thanks