This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Alapahoochee 2020 Fall show CANCELLED

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
RonT
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 34448
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub - Whitington
1972 154 Cub Loboy
1989 Kubota L2050
1948 Willy's CJ-2A
1924 Model T Fordor

Alapahoochee 2020 Fall show CANCELLED

Postby RonT » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:01 pm

This was just communicated by the Culpepper family regarding the Fall Alapahoochee Farm and Heritage show held in Lake Park GA.

"Our Alapahoochee Family has made the difficult decision to cancel our Alapahoochee Fall Show, October 23-24. This is due to continued concerns and recommendations about COVID-19.
We will, however, be having our cane grinding/syrup cooking and sale that week. Come join us.
Stay Safe!! We hope to see y’all at our Spring Show, April 9-10, 2021.
Please help us get the word to everyone, whether it be SHARE, EMAIL, or PHONE. Thank you "

I hate to hear this but I respect the position the family has taken. Ms Connie and I continue to pray for an effective medical cure or vaccine to end this terrible virus.
Ron Tyrie