This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

HTTP/HTTPS error

How do I.... ?
radioguy41
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 18235
Tractors Owned: -
1957 Red IH Lo-Boy
1980 Red IH Cub Cadet 782
1993 Craftsman LT4000
Circle of Safety: Y

HTTP/HTTPS error

Postby radioguy41 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:07 am

As browsers become more and more stringent when it comes to assuring a secure connection to a website it becomes more and more important that all internal links reflect that security. For instance the main website for this forum has an HTTPS url but there are some internal links that have not been changed correctly. On the main page of the Cub forum if you hover over the word "classifieds" in the red Forum Rules box that link still says HTTP not HTTPS. That is called a mixed content error and some browsers will break your login when you click on it, especially if HTTPS Only is checked in the browser's security settings. This is the second forum I've come across with this issue as I test new versions of different browsers. Just a headsup.
Circle of Safety Image ImageImage
KB3WBB

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”