This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help Keep This a Better Place

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.
Circle of Safety: Y

Help Keep This a Better Place

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi y'all,

I wrote about this 4 years ago. The response was very good, Thanks to all who answered with Prayers and letters. They WERE answered !
Lots of you have joined since this was posted. Here's the scoop.

This is something no one should have to go through. Every two years this man comes up for parole. He violently murdered a 37yr old wife and mother of two girls. The girls, 15yrs and 9yrs, were blodgeoned, stabbed and left for dead also. They survived, but must now endure the hardship of his possible release every two years. As different as we all are, I'm sure we all can agree that criminals like this should never again see the outside world.

There's a bad news good news here.
The bad news is I just learned the parole hearing is March 1st !
The good news is you don't have to send letters through the mail, you can send them email !
You can write your own letter. Or just copy and paste the form letter below, adding your name at the beginning and the end. After you copy the text, left click the following link (which is the parole board email address) and it should open a new email. Just put 'parole board letter' in the subject line.

I should add that letters can come from anyone, anywhere. Not just Ohio.

drc.victim.services@odrc.state.oh.us

Thanks to all for your support.

February 22, 2010

Ohio Parole Board
Dept of Rehabilitation and Correction
770 W. Broad St.
Columbus, Ohio 43222
drc.victim.services@odrc.state.oh.us

re: Nute Jerome Woods inmate # A139515

Dear Ohio Parole Board Members,

I, , am writing to express my objection of the release of Nute Jerome Woods.

This man had no motive or remorse for committing murder and assault with intent to to kill two children.

He was on parole at the time he committed these crimes and did not follow the requirements mandated by your department.

Nute Woods has proven that he lacks regard for authority or for human life.

Please deny parole at this time.

Thank you,

johnny j
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20711
Tractors Owned: 1948 FARMALL CUB #34846
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Help Keep This a Better Place

Postby johnny j » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Marion I will try to get an email off.Johnny

Return to “Off Topic”