This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

pics of plow parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

pics of plow parts

Postby Former Member » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:25 am

Well, I got the pic of Elmo up, now lets try some of the plow parts and stuff. The big question is what are they and whats missing??
plow parts?
misc. parts
my syckle mower. Do you see any parts missing?

thanks for any help. Dale
oh , here is my partner Punkin. She don't like Elmo, no place to ride.Image

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Trent M » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 am

From your other post I see that the disk plow is on Elmo. The spreader bar/drawbar is in the pics in this post, though. There is a PTO cover shield and mounting bracket for a Woods mower there, but I don't see any other pieces for that. For the sickle mower I don't see the front axle hanger/drag bar support, or the pulley shields, or the PTO pulley (maybe its on Elmo?), but otherwise it looks pretty much there. The parts to convert the disk plow to a pull-behind, well I can't help you there.

I would suggest that you take a look at the manuals on Rudi's server for the Cub-152 disk plow, the Cub-151 disk plow, and the Cub-22 sickle mower. Also, go to TM's site, the gallery and archive page, then the implement hook-up page, and Cub-22 mower for detailed pics of the sickle mower mounted on a tractor.

I'm sure someone else will come along and point out what I've missed and help you with the disk plow stuff.
Trent McPeak

JimT
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38482
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub-Buttercub
582 Cub Cadet-Brutus
109 Cub Cadet-Bee-atrice
129 Cub Cadet-Artie

Postby JimT » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:01 am

Not sure what the first three pictures are, but the last picture is a dog. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
JimT

If you can't find it, don't lose it.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:50 am

Maybe these pictures of mine being painted will help.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

plow parts

Postby Former Member » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Thanks Trent and John.

It looks like I have all the parts for the 151 disc plow except the steering linkage. I can see from Johns pics that the main heavy curved draw bar is on my disc plow with another section welded to it. The S shaped bar(brace) and the spreader are there with the contraption that hooks to the tractor. I have to look for a good pic of the steering parts and sickle mower.

If I can figure out where the pic site is I will post a pic of the belly plow

Dale[/img]

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Former Member » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Ok, Here is the pic of the plow.Image

As you can see, the bar the disc is mounted to is the one that should be on the 151 plow. The rest has been welded to it by PO.

On another note, my cultivators have a lot of play in them where the bars slide in. is there a good way to shim them? do they make sleeves for them or do you just tighten them as tight as you can?

Dale