You Meet the Nicest Folks Through The Cub Express

Bill Hudson

501 Club
Folks,

I've posted before that you need to participate in the Cub Express because you get to meet the nicest folks that you just might not meet otherwise. If you have not participated, please consider doing so. You will have a great time.

One of my recent Cub Expresses involved a pick up and transfer to another forum member for the final leg of the Express. The recipient insisted that I send him my address. I respectfully declined but he insisted, so I complied.

Today there was a package on our front porch, a relatively heavy package. This is what was in the package.
DSC_0191_%28640x427%29.jpg

A cute handmade stuffed IH toy, two jars of homemade strawberry jam, and a jar of homemade pickles. My toast is going to be good in the morning.

Thanks, Dave and give your lovely bride a hug for me. :)

Once again folks, give the Cub Express a try, you will be glad you did.

Bill
 
Bill Hudson":1rgrh8m4 said:
a jar of homemade pickles. My toast is going to be good in the morning.
I never tried my toast with pickles before. :lol:

Yep, you sure do meet some great folks when moving Cub parts.
 
Bill,

I couldn't agree more, it is a great opportunity to meet other members face to face.

Thanks for all you to for the Cub Community and me personally on several occasions. If someone looked up "Cub Express" in the dictionary they would find your picture!

It is nice to see your generosity rewarded!
 
Bill you have been a great help in more than one way on this project….I used the old style fast hitch because of an article you wrote concerning the ease of changing the plow depth and set the plow up according to your article also….Its a plowing machine for sure…I am amazed…I was using my lo-boy in the past with the new style lever.…And the smile on Diana's face when I showed her your post was priceless….So not even considering your Cub Express help ( which of course was most appreciated ), you are most appreciated and the forum is lucky to have you…See you at Cecils next month…..Dave and Diana... :thanx:
 
Bill is like the central hub of the Cub Express Northern Corridor. Seems to be involved in pretty much any Express transaction that happens North of the Mason-Dixon line.
 
Buzzard Wing":17lj1axe said:
I did get him to share some corn.... it was good.

The jam was from last years Cubfest at Cecil's.
….Oh yes, she remembers now….I emailed Ed and he said he doesn't share :shock: :Luke: ..And then she said , "oh I forgot I gave some away at Cecils"….Anyhow she said she'd bring you a new jug this year…. :big smile:
 
Bill:

You are most correct .. the Cub Express has definitely brought some very memorable and remarkable people into my life whom I am proud to call friend!

btw - pickles and toast works real well :big smile:
 
And the best Expressers have ESP! I bought an item posted in the vine, but was going to need to see about setting up an Express. I pulled up the forum preparing to post a request and noticed that I had a new PM. Opened the PM and it was from none other than Mr Bill checking to see if I needed help moving the item I just bought! I had not said anything to him prior to buying.
Mr Bill Hudson, Cub Express Man Extraordinaire!!!
 
Thomas,

Thanks for your very kind words. I assumed that you were the buyer and I knew that I was going to be at both ends of a potential Cub Express. It was a no brainer. No extra miles. No extra gas. All Cub Expresses should be this easy. :lol: :lol: I appreciate the opportunity to help out.

Bill
 
Back
Top