World Cup

Donegal Cub

501 Club
Hi You guys on the Cub Forum, any soccer followers amongst you.
I sat up and watched the USA beat Ghana, fantastic result, I was delighted :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Great for soccer in the USA.

Bernard,
Donegal Cub.
 
Do not know much about soccer, but the players sure must be in very good condition. In hockey the players are rotated about every 30 to 45 seconds.
 
I only watch women's soccer, women's volley ball, and specially women's beach volley ball.

Actually, interest in a non-major sport in the USA is regional. Baseball, basketball, and football being the major sports. Some areas will have coaching, teams, and competition, for youth starting in elementary school. Other areas where there is little or no interest in the sport, nothing.
 
LOVE soccer! I've got money riding on Portugal, but I'm rooting of the USA. My prediction is that Germany will take the cup, but boy would I love to see the Belgian team surprise everybody and win it all. They are young, but strong and deep…the Hazards, Fellaini, Kompany, and Lukaku. Watch out for Belgium.
 
Hi Guys,
Yes I know soccer is not a major sport in the USA, but it's great to see them do very well on the biggest sporting occasion in the world.
I'm with Bigchusss on his assessment of the teams, little Belgium may surprise a lot of people, but Germany will be hard to beat.
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.
 
Back
Top