Woo Hooo !! H fixed!!

KETCHAM

501 Club
Well when I bought my H,4 years ago.The guy told me that it was tired.So not really checking into it,it always started and ran good,but just had no guts.So I never really got into looking at it.It brush hogged fine[execpt REAL tall grass]but plowing and discing was real slow.Tractor paid for its self cutting horse fields.So at the cub tug,the Dotson brothers were checking dist's so I though hmmmm!!! Maybe the weights were frozen and it wasn't advancing.So I put the rotor to #1 and took it out.Well I checked my timing mark,it was 2 teeth off.The H now goes uphill in 5th[road gear]pulls a 7 ft disc no problem and might go plow a area up for my neighbor.Don thanks for the help on the base[grease it is!!]Now to get a timing light over here and get it right on.So much for a rebuild.Taking it to the next tractor pull to she how she does.Seeing how I work at them they said I could pull a couple of times.wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!! Kevin never trust what any PO says. :evil: :evil: I have a real nice running tractor so I got a heck of a deal!!!
 
Man, I can see Kevin doing the Happy Dance :{_}: :-:-): :{_}: :-:-):

There is nothing else like that feeling of accomplishment after you have puzzled on something like that.

Doug
 
Great job Kevin, isn't it amazing how these ole tractors run good even when there out of whack like this one. Wonder how many years it's been run that way and no one even knew what was wrong..
 
Back
Top