1945 Farmall H
Battery Ignition
12V battery when I bought it.
Took off the wiring the PO had done (looked to be a modified 12V conversion) and rewired per wiring below:

(diagram courtesy of farmallbob)
The only thing I did differently was not put the wire from the F (field) post on the generator to the field resistor at the light switch or any downstream wiring to the lights.
I installed a 6V battery and hit the remote starter. It fired right up and stayed running as long as I held the starter switch down. :?
What do you think caused that?
Battery Ignition
12V battery when I bought it.
Took off the wiring the PO had done (looked to be a modified 12V conversion) and rewired per wiring below:

(diagram courtesy of farmallbob)
The only thing I did differently was not put the wire from the F (field) post on the generator to the field resistor at the light switch or any downstream wiring to the lights.
I installed a 6V battery and hit the remote starter. It fired right up and stayed running as long as I held the starter switch down. :?
What do you think caused that?