Will it Never End?

19 here this morning...had snow on the ground....nice sunny day so its not to bad...snow gone...Liked it better sunday when I was out and about on the bike...Kevin :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 
So far we have had 7" and it is still coming, but not near as heavy. Had to push the snow with the Loboy, even at work, the Junk Deere failed me again.
 
Things are finally looking up weatherwise now. I took both Cubs out for a little spin today that was much needed. My 53 has never smoked before, but now it smokes under load. I think I put seafoam in the gas last fall, could that be causing the smoke? It's not blue, and smells like raw fuel. I replaced the plugs this spring and they were all carboned up, but not gas or oil fouled. I'm really glad I got the 73 Cub, even though it needed a clutch and some tweeking. No funny noises, just smooth sailing with tight steering.
 
Back
Top