Will it Never End?

The end is near! You are getting what we had yesterday. Today is sunny and a high of 55. You should have that tomorrow.
 
Yep. Sunny and 53 here tomorrow. I'll bet this is not our last snow, though. Fortunately, this time of year it melts quickly.
 
Don , I hate to admit it but the snow may be my fault , because I put my snow shovels away yesterday for the third time declaring again that winter was over. We had snow flurries this morning , I hope I don't need to get those shovels out again.

Berlin
 
Don,
Woke up to heavy wet snow coming down this morning. We ended up with about 4" by 10:00am, melted away by 2:00pm. Caused a lot of wrecks and turned a 50 minute commute into an hour and a half.

Peter
 
When I got up at 4:00 am this morning it was 63 degrees out. It's 10:30 now and 36 degrees with snow on the way. I really hope this is the last time.
 
Snowed like crazy around 10:00! Now blue skies outside... Still a bit cold, though. It was 70° a couple of days ago and I was working in short sleeves.. Oh well...
 
Sunday - high of 78 degrees

This morning - 27 degrees and 2" of snow (mostly gone now)

Tomorrow morning - forecast of 24 degrees

:headbang :big give up:
 
I can't believe you guys live under those conditions. Only thing I can figure is you don't like cutting grass or planting gardens and it must be some real pretty land once you can see something other then white.
 
ArtN":3ahzg73p said:
I can't believe you guys live under those conditions. Only thing I can figure is you don't like cutting grass or planting gardens and it must be some real pretty land once you can see something other then white.

:Dito: :Dito: :Dito:

I have cut the grass 2 times already.
 
...woke up to this view for breakfast.

normal_April_16%2C_2014_Snow.jpg


Peter
 
Back
Top