What if this were your son ?

Bob Perry

501 Club
normal_simpson_greenboard_farmall_jd_paint.jpg
 
Bob Perry":1m3ijud1 said:
Barnyard":1m3ijud1 said:
I'd turn his backside red so he remembered what color a tractor should be! :lol:

Hey hey ! Ya can't do that no more, gotta be PC these days !!!
Yeah, I know, I would have used IH 2150.
 
Related to this I have been trying to get the clutch pulley off my JD A project for a long time now. Have used various pullers, military words, fluids, hammers and heat. It was getting to the point in the project I could not go any farther until I got this apart. Last Wednesday, I tightened down the puller bolts again, applied heat again, threatened to paint it red, then hit it with a hammer and the clutch came apart. I was very happy and still have the can of red paint close by.

Rodney 8)
 
Well Now days you can't spank your children, So the Old Navy Chief would give Him or Her TIME OUT
And when and if they woke up I would give them the paint remover a wire brush and some sand paper and tell them when I get back from the Bar they better hope it looks like a brand New Cub and hope I have not had to much to Drink and that I'm in a Good Mood.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
 
If I could do Computer Art that good, Oh Boy I could realy get under Barnyard's Skin.... :{_}:
 
chief":2sicud5a said:
Hay Bob your really good with Computer Art. :{_}:

Well if ya followed me around you'd see a guy who keeps pretty busy, never watch TV. But at my job (paramedic) if we don't get enough sick kids to bring into a major medical center ICU in Boston, I will sit and doodle on the laptop computer. Kinda like if ya see somebody doodling with a pen or pencil, I do it with a mouse ! Passes the time. Thanks for the compliment. And especially with the up-coming Veteran's Day, thanks for your service !!!
 
Hi Bob : I didn't know you were a paramedic, But I want to thank you for your service to the people you help, I had to call the paramedic the other day for my Wife,
it was the first time we had to ever call them, and they was here in just a few mint. and took her to the hospital, they were the best,
She is doing a lot better, but still a long way to go, Any way Thank you for what you do for the people where you live.
 
Back
Top