I'm not a very happy camper right now !!!!!!!!
Rosie and I had to leave the house pick up a few things before we head out to meet up with Gary and Regina Dotson in Portland in the morning.
We did our errands and got back to the house. There were 4 sheriffs cars in the driveway and 6 deputies in our home. The front door had been knocked off the hinges, stuff everywhere, and apparently they were looking for something. So we are stuck outside with this deputy and they are inside searching through everything, even our laundry. They checked inside our closets under our mattress. They tore our things apart. So, as you can imagine, we're getting upset, and I'm trying figure out what the hell is going on.
I asked if they had a search warrant, and if I could see it. The cop in our bedroom yells, "Where did you hide it? We know it's here! We are searching."
Then I yell back, "If I had an idea of what you're looking for sir, maybe I could help!" He shouts at me "you wanna go to jail?” so I shut up and watch one of the other police officers look down at his phone.
Then he shouts, "Guys Stop! Hold on. We're in the wrong house! The Pokémon is next door!"
Rosie and I had to leave the house pick up a few things before we head out to meet up with Gary and Regina Dotson in Portland in the morning.
We did our errands and got back to the house. There were 4 sheriffs cars in the driveway and 6 deputies in our home. The front door had been knocked off the hinges, stuff everywhere, and apparently they were looking for something. So we are stuck outside with this deputy and they are inside searching through everything, even our laundry. They checked inside our closets under our mattress. They tore our things apart. So, as you can imagine, we're getting upset, and I'm trying figure out what the hell is going on.
I asked if they had a search warrant, and if I could see it. The cop in our bedroom yells, "Where did you hide it? We know it's here! We are searching."
Then I yell back, "If I had an idea of what you're looking for sir, maybe I could help!" He shouts at me "you wanna go to jail?” so I shut up and watch one of the other police officers look down at his phone.
Then he shouts, "Guys Stop! Hold on. We're in the wrong house! The Pokémon is next door!"