what a mess

birddog

501 Club
It's surprising that a person can keep finding room to put stuff when you thought there was no room left. Four years ago I thought the pole shed was about as full as I could get it. Since then though I've moved things around a couple times and added, two LGT's, one riding mower, two carts/wagons (one with a wash tub and ringer washer on it, the other with to reel mowers), a JD B, and a JD M. Last week when I went to move the scraper from the shop to storage I made a couple more moves and now I not only got the scraper in but it looks like there may be enough room for one more LGT. (I did think there was room for the scraper before I started, but didn't think there would be additional room after it was in) Before the latest moves I could still get around some with a little crawling over things, but now except from getting from the entry door to the big door most of that is a fond memory.

Here's a picture of the chart I made so when I move things out for the local parade and celebration I can get it all back in.

Pole Building Storage rev.jpg
 
I just did some measuring in my barn and it looks like I have room for your GP and the 40C. If you'd run them over to Michigan I'll [strikethrough]play[/strikethrough] keep them for you. :wink:

Other options:

parking_3.jpg


parking_2a.jpg
 
Mark:

That is

1. Mind boggling :shock:
2. Amazing :worthy:
3. Really well organized :lost:
4. Beyond my capabilities :help:

And I am worried about organizing my pole barn and maybe having to double it already :big give up:

Well done. I gonna have to spend some time reading that chart :!: What a great idea :wink:
 
Nope John, every thing goes out the one door on the bottom of the picture. The building was built with the intentions of putting doors on the side (right side of picture) but I can't afford to buy them. Also with things squeezed in like they are the side doors would have only limited use. As you can see some of the stuff is either against or straddling the poles. (little black squares in the pic)
 
That's a pretty cool drawing and more amazing collection. Maybe I'll make a map of Dad's Magic Barn someday..... :D
 
Thanks Ken. It might be hard to make a map of a Magic Barn, wouldn't things just keep appearing and disappearing? :big smile:
 
Back
Top