John *.?-!.* cub owner
501 Club
I hauled my 41 H to the feed store and weighed it today. H with one set of weights, belly pump, and half tank of gas was 4500 pounds.
The plan at present is to bring it down for the day on Friday. One day of driving a gas hog truck is about all I can afford at present. Rest of the days, the Ranger will be my transportation.Cub-Bud":2qtr39qv said:Does this mean EJ will be at The Cub-arama :?:
Rick Spivey":1ph2a8k5 said:I didn't know what an "H" weighed (Thank God for ignorance sometimes), but after towing one from Cinncinnati to South Carolina, I can attest that they will make a truck guzzle gas. I can usually get 18 mpg at highway speeds, which are at least the same as posted signs ( :shock: ), and on that trip I was lucky to get 11. We also got off the interstate at one point in Kentucky to avoid a snarl, and encountered narrow, windy roads. I got to watch my temperature gauge climb as well, since it was the hottest day of the whole summer.
That "H" is at my farm to stay unless someone ELSE tows it off.