Weather central & east.

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
Hope everyone is staying SAFE from mother nature snow & the brutal cold.
Make sure you all keep the snow away from the vents on the top of your houses plus the side CO.
Watch using your gas stoves to heat your house CO.
Stay warm, plus pas yourself on shoveling snow.
Just be SAFE.
 
-11 here today ---- I cant go out in it anymore----too many years out in it took its toll on the body.
 
Snow, perhaps a total of 4 inches so far for the entire winter. Quite a few dustings and then only an inch several times.

+3 degrees F last night, +12 degrees now. Way below normal temps forcast for the next 7 to 10 days. Usually the day time temps for this time of year are in the 40's for a couple of hours. 40 degrees, I can get in some shop time. Good thing I have several projects in the basement work shop.
 
Glad its March....that was a cold February,,,coldest in a long time....Climate change huh???? yep...changes every day.....
 
Back
Top