Back in September I needed a couple of Cub water outlet gaskets. The parts guy came out with them and said "here you go, 39¢ a piece". I figured that was a lot cheaper and easier than making them and knowing I was going to need more I said give me ten of them at that price (he only had seven). The regular price was 89¢ so I saved a bit of cash. Today I needed one to finish a project so I stopped by to pick up another five. I had taken the old receipt with me which was good. One of the other guys waited on me and couldn't find what I needed when he went to look for them. I gave him the part number from the receipt and he had them on the counter in no time. Tony is a pretty good parts guy and that's why I like dealing with him. He rang it up and said, that'll be four bucks and change. I asked what the cost of them were and he said 79¢ and then asked how much I paid last time. I showed him the receipt for 39¢ and he said, "I can give them to you for that". I have noticed that between three of the counter folks the discounts seem to vary.