John *.?-!.* cub owner
501 Club
There is a crew of at least 2 people, maybe 3 that have been doing a series of smash and grabs and are wanted in several states at present. The latest I have heard was they hit the Desoto Walmart, then later the same day (Fri. august 22) the one at Potosi. Here is a picture of one of the suspects.
the vehicle is a late model Town and Country minivan with Florida license R61 4LL. currently wanted in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and Missouri. Possibly a mixed race team. While many do not like WalMart, I figure you like thieves even less. I personally suspect they may have been part of the looting in Fergusson, but that is only my suspicion. If you see this van or this person, most likely around a large store parking lot call the police. Here is a link to the current article in the Potosi paper, though I am not sure how long it are the picture will stay on line. http://www.theijnews.com/article_a9ee69 ... b2370.html
the vehicle is a late model Town and Country minivan with Florida license R61 4LL. currently wanted in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and Missouri. Possibly a mixed race team. While many do not like WalMart, I figure you like thieves even less. I personally suspect they may have been part of the looting in Fergusson, but that is only my suspicion. If you see this van or this person, most likely around a large store parking lot call the police. Here is a link to the current article in the Potosi paper, though I am not sure how long it are the picture will stay on line. http://www.theijnews.com/article_a9ee69 ... b2370.html