view out my back door

Saw this about 5:30 this morning and thought you might enjoy it too. You can use your imagination as to why a 71 year old man was up that early, but as a hint, I did not stay up long. My bathroom window faces the smae direction, so I grabbed my housecoat and camera. Note, I zoomed in some, and those farthest trees are nearly a mile and a half away in a straight line.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1553-a.JPG
    DSCF1553-a.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 4,483
I'm 58 and when I get up at 5:30 to bait the rabbit trap I cannot go back to sleep. How many more years before I can do that?
 
I have always been able to go right back to sleep after an interruption, so I cannot answer you. I tell wife I sleep so good because of a clear conscience. She tells me I am confusing a clear conscience and a bad memory.
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":i8zphvzp said:
I have always been able to go right back to sleep after an interruption, so I cannot answer you. I tell wife I sleep so good because of a clear conscience. She tells me I am confusing a clear conscience and a bad memory.

:headbang

Beautiful view, John, regardless of the reason for being up at 5:30am.
 
5:30, why so late? I'm at work by then and have been up for 2 and half hours. I really need to retire so I can enjoy getting up so late.
 
Back
Top