John *.?-!.* cub owner
501 Club
I answered a knock at the door one evening only to find two sheriff deputy's standing there. "Sir, are you married?" One deputy asked. "Why yes," I replied "for 41 years."
"Do you have a photograph of your wife sir?" the second deputy questioned. I pulled a picture out my wallet and handed to the officers. They looked it over and handed it back to me. "Sir, I'm sorry but it looks like your wife has been hit by a truck." I said, "I know son, but she's got a wonderful personality and she's a great cook."
"Do you have a photograph of your wife sir?" the second deputy questioned. I pulled a picture out my wallet and handed to the officers. They looked it over and handed it back to me. "Sir, I'm sorry but it looks like your wife has been hit by a truck." I said, "I know son, but she's got a wonderful personality and she's a great cook."