Used brass

Alex and i have been doing a lot of target shooting. We have been policing our brass. Seems to be a shame to be throwing away our brass. What do you all do with it. Or what do you recommend?
 
Depends on what brass you have. If you know someone who reloads that caliber, keep it for them. Some calibers are so cheap to buy that unless you are working up a special load it is not worth the effort to reload, in which case you can save it to recycle. If you are sooting some of the imported ammuntion that is brown colored, that is steel rather than brass, and is not reloadable.
 
VinceD":1xqwkuo2 said:
If you run across any 38-spl brass, let me know. :D :D

I have been going thru around a hundred rounds a week...I'll start to collect it..its used in revolvers so it never hits the ground.
Robert (shooting alot lately) Miller
 
Well, sometimes the brain works and sometimes it doesn't. The older I get the more it seems not to work. I knew John Paulson was shooting some 40 cal and I knew John(videodoc) was John Paulson. My brain just failed to connect the two when I made the post. Is my face red. :oops: :oops:

Anyway, I did manage to remember John was using 40 cal ammunition!!! :D :D

I promise I will try harder in the future to keep things straight.

Thanks, John Puckett, for pointing me in the right direction.
 
Back
Top