UPS lost my wheel center

BigBill

501 Club
I ordered a farmall A rear wheel center to use as a template to convert my fcub wheel centers to fit the farmall A 10” wide 24” rims with the 11.2x24 ag tires for my 154 loader project. I need to get the tires on it before I can do the lower subframe and new front axle to level the machine.

I checked the ups shippment tracking the wheel center arrived in Hartford, ct on Jan 4. No info after that. My wheel center is mia. Suxs. :help:
 
I have the cast one for the right center on a SA, if that interests you...not sure the SA and A are the same, though. It could go to DSCF with me, then back north, maybe, on a Cub Express ride.
 
Had a Chrysler 318 cu.in. engine shipped to central Missouri. Went to a town in Michigan with the same name. Took 10 days to locate the engine and have it reshipped to the correct address.

Contact the shipper and find out what's going on.
 
Yup reported it. Got another one today. I don’t usually pay attention to my orders but I checked it when I seen Jan 4 in Hartford. I could of walked it here from the fourth even with my walker. Lol.

Thanks for the offer if I need anything I’ll hollar.
 
Back
Top