Update on hand

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
Well I'm doing LD. It's not to bad. But after 25 years of 24 hour shifts it is a big different. I told Janice I could get used to this. I have 2 years & 4 months left. The HR lady put me in the shop helping doing little thing. Well they lost me in 2 weeks they said I was AWOL. I told them this is where they put me well it was taken care of quick. On the fingers one is healing still very tender, the other one well the doctor tried picking at it I told him to stop. I will be at some CF this year just doing what I do best torment folks. :{_}: :{_}: See all of you in the future. Be SAFE.
Jeff
 
Jeff Silvey":2n8053s0 said:
I will be at some CF this year just doing what I do best torment folks. :{_}: :{_}: See all of you in the future. Be SAFE.
Jeff

I don't mind being tormented by the best.

Glad your hand is healing.
 
good deal jeff , light duty fireman work is probably real work to rest of us civilians :lol: see ya at dscf, coppersmythe...................................ps: LSU (louisiana state university) has one of the countrys best fireman training centers . they have a real helicopter , full size dc-9 , full size mockup of a petroleum refinery "unit" 3 stories tall , ect. to train on with real hydrocarbons as fuel . incredible to watch these guys wearing all that gear in 98 degree sunshine, and 99% humidity, running TOWARDS the fire with nothing but a water hose and GUTS . wow :shock:
 
Back
Top