B Bob Perry 501 Club Jan 24, 2012 #2 :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: I'm gonna guess Ed's eyes, because one time we had a Cubfest and Chuck Norris showed up hungry, took one look into Ed's eyes, and waited until lunch.
:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: I'm gonna guess Ed's eyes, because one time we had a Cubfest and Chuck Norris showed up hungry, took one look into Ed's eyes, and waited until lunch.
Barnyard Moderator Staff member Feb 2, 2012 #3 I forgot to post the answer! If you said they were Ed's eyes you know Ed like he knows his donuts.
B Bob Perry 501 Club Feb 2, 2012 #4 :applause: :applause: :applause: Currently am sitting at my desk at work, if there weren't so many people around I'd be doing some more photoshopping !
:applause: :applause: :applause: Currently am sitting at my desk at work, if there weren't so many people around I'd be doing some more photoshopping !