Trivia

These are the eyes of:

  • b) Uncle Fester just prior to blowing up one of the “Addams Family” trains.

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • a) Lee Van Cleef just before a gunfight in “ The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly”.

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • c) Oliver Douglas just as he is about to let off steam aimed at Mr. Haney in an episode of “Green Ac

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d)Ed as he is about to unleash terror on a box of doughnuts.

    Votes: 14 77.8%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
evileyes.JPG
 
:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:

I'm gonna guess Ed's eyes, because one time we had a Cubfest and Chuck Norris showed up hungry, took one look into Ed's eyes, and waited until lunch.
 
I forgot to post the answer! :oops:

If you said they were Ed's eyes you know Ed like he knows his donuts.
ed_with_donuts.jpg


ani-donut.gif
 
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Currently am sitting at my desk at work, if there weren't so many people around I'd be doing some more photoshopping !
 
Back
Top