Tractor Mac, etc.

Bill Hudson

501 Club
Saw this in a Case-IH dealership in Ida Grove, Iowa.
photo%201-X2.jpg


I apologize for the pic quality. I used my phone.

Bill
 
Love these books. My daughter has a few, including the newest one in which a Cub character is introduced. She likes the books more than Daddy's Cubs. I also got her die-cast Tractor Mac and Sibley (work horse that Mac was bought to replace, but of course they become the best of friends). I think I'll order some more books for christmas!

Clint
 
clintmo":2wn3c6jy said:
Love these books. My daughter has a few, including the newest one in which a Cub character is introduced. She likes the books more than Daddy's Cubs. I also got her die-cast Tractor Mac and Sibley (work horse that Mac was bought to replace, but of course they become the best of friends). I think I'll order some more books for christmas!

Clint
If you order more books, order them from the website, www.Tractormac.com. Billy makes a few cents more, by direct sales. If you call the order in, tell Julie that Ed sent you. (I found the BN for them, so he has the "correct style" tractor to take to signings, freeing up the cub, to be a new member of the "team"
Ed
 
My Parents have a booth at the Big E every year. She saw Mr. Steers and brought me home an autographed Tractor Mac book. I'm 36.

Clint
 
Look for 2 new books, in 2016, "Tractor Mac Teamwork", and a board book, "Tractor Mac Countdown to Christmas". The cub has been repainted and is now "Daisy", in the newest books. (you should see her eyelashes!) The BN has performed flawlessly, as "Tractor Mac". One more book, started, for 2017!
Ed
 
Back
Top