One year ago today I had a very serious tractor accident, with my Farmall 240 utility and a 6' Bushhog ran over me. By the grace of God , support of my family, a professionally trained rescue squad, excellent medical care and a great nursing home and physical therapy staff I have recovered by approx. 90% . Thanks to all of you on he forum for your support also . I was one of those persons who thought accidents like this happen to other people, wrong let me be the first to say that it can happen to any one . There was also a helicopter involved in transporting me to the University Of Virginia hospital in Charlottesville ( forgot to mention that ). Some of you heard my story in Florida at the Fest sponsored by Mr. E, I am available to relate my story at your churchor civic group if you desire in hopes that it would prevent others from making the mistake That I made. If I had not turned off the pto I would have been shredded , not a pleasant thought. Be careful, yes it can happen to YOU !
Berlin
Berlin