Today's North East Snow Storm

tst

501 Club
Here we go again, just got power back from last weeks storm, been snowing steady all day, around 5 pm I started to plow as it was over a foot deep and after that amount it is hard to plow, then it really started to snow, it is coming down so heavy you can only see 10-20 ft in front of you, at least I know the area well, when I quit a few minutes ago it is now up to my knees and it is still coming down! looks like lots of plowing again tomorrow and not getting anything else done, weather men called this one wrong AGAIN
Tim
 
When the snow stopped it was just a dusting of 20", guess I know what I will be doing today
 
Tim,
We got about a foot of sticky snow. Without chains, the Cub was just spinning wheels on the pavement. Used the Ariens 28" and let Hannah clean up the "leavings" with the Cub.
Parts of western CT got whacked.
Warren 28.0"
New Fairfield 26.5"
Newtown 24.3"
Sharon 23.0"

Adding in totals from Northwest Massachusetts; :shock:
Berkshire County:
Clarksburg, 32 inches
Cheshire, 31 inches
North Adams, 30 inches
Adams, 26 inches
 
We got about 10" on the CT shoreline, but man was it heavy. Did okay with the cub, but the end of the driveway I used the Super C....it made small work of it. Kind of narrow there so I did the push with the front plow and then reverse for the back blade. 5 minutes and it was done
 
Back
Top