Tis the Season! - 35,000 lights as of 12/19/12

Goraidh (Jeff)":1i0fypdy said:
That's a great cherry picker, Bill.
Jeff, that thing comes in pretty handy for a lot of things around here. If the ground hadn't been so soft from all the rain at the time we would have had some great aerial shots of the Barnyard Bash in June.
 
We are up to just over 35,000 lights and I am about done. My goal is to have as many lights glowing as possible by this weekend. That is usually when we get the most traffic coming through looking. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm but windy and rainy. That means I will spend the next few days after that repairing damage. This is more than we have ever done but it seemed a lot easier this year.

I updated the website a little this year. http://www.lightupcrosby.com/

Here is last year's video. Not much changed this year. I haven't had a chance to do a new one.

[youtube]Z-P0JooWmWU[/youtube]
 
Back
Top