Time passes on

Boss Hog

501 Club
With the passing of time , I have met and lost many good friends on this forum and in everyday life. I have seen times change from when folks had time to visit and even sometimes speed the weekend, to when you don't have time to have a passing conversation let along spend the weekend. It saddens me that I don't even take time to call my many friends as much as I should.
Thank God for the cubfest and get together' s that we still manage to have. Do to circumstances I am unable to attend most of the fests and miss meeting many good people and don't see many of my longtime friends.
I was watching the an old John Wayne movie this morning , you know TV is not what it used to be either :( .
But alas This country, times and this forum are still the best games in town
Boss
 
Right on, Boss. Lots of times, at the end of the day I think "I should have called ol' so and so today". I think I'll do tomorrow but then the same thing happens the next day. I really miss the times when a friend would just come by and sit on the steps and talk. I am going to make an effort to do better. I sure have met some fine folks on this forum.
 
I agree with you, Boss...I was so sorry I could not join you at your VA Fest in the Waller this year! I do hope someone else took up the job of harassing you for me!!!

If you are in need of fellowship, I could sure use your expertise in working on my SA: installing a water pump, changing the front crankshaft seal, and troubleshooting the Touch Control. I probably start on Monday, so you (and family) are welcome anytime!! :D :beer: :beer:
 
ScottyD'sdad":3ujfgcyt said:
Bob and I will be over to visit, next month, you lucky feller!
Ed
Amen Boss.... Ed, you let me know a little ahead of time about your trip south and I'll do my best to have Graycub Grayson there that day.
Although you might need to barrow a pickle barrel off of Boss to stand on if you want to hug him around the neck. :lol: :||):

Thanks for the call tonight Boss, I've been wanting to talk with you all week.
 
Yogie":2bgsncwo said:
ScottyD'sdad":2bgsncwo said:
Bob and I will be over to visit, next month, you lucky feller!
Ed
Amen Boss.... Ed, you let me know a little ahead of time about your trip south and I'll do my best to have Graycub Grayson there that day.
Although you might need to barrow a pickle barrel off of Boss to stand on if you want to hug him around the neck. :lol: :||):

Thanks for the call tonight Boss, I've been wanting to talk with you all week.
Yogie, Bob usually has a milk crate in the truck. I can get by, with that, I hope!
Ed
 
Yep, clicking away on the fancy phone seems to be what many people consider conversation these days.

The Waller Fest is my favorite time of the year...

Champ_zps2pivat7d.jpg


itRunsNow_zps2p2ezyea.jpg


Sometimes ya just gotta lean on the fence..... No time to hang on the porch with the blue coats on your tail (actually no porch).

Rebels_zpsw4cfiymx.jpg
 
Back
Top