I told our son (he's 6) I'd take him turkey hunting one day this season, well we work so much and he plays baseball on Saturday mornings we just haven't been able to go. Season goes out this Saturday so I contacted a friend of mine who I'd put up against anybody calling to better our chances since I'm not that good at calling turkeys. We went Tuesday afternoon over to where we deer hunt and walked about 400 yards through the field and set up. Hadn't been there maybe 15 minutes and I flicked a tick off my hand. 5 minutes later son said there's a snake, black snake going wherever he was going but it was away from us so it's all good. Well my friend got a couple ticks off my son and we got done and headed to the truck. I'd say in all we pulled 25 ticks off the 3 off us, off our clothes shoes, hands, heads etc. As soon as we got home I got my wife to give our son a bath and check him for ticks and I put our clothes in the washer. As soon as he was done I took a shower. I then checked the truck and got one off the floormat. Yesterday evening I got our son in the bathroom to get ready for bed and he took his shirt off and this tick pictured was attached to his stomach, found another one crawling on his clothes and another one attached to his body. I've never seen so many ticks and never seen them this small. This is a regular q-tip not one of those big ones. I remember now why I'm not big into turkey hunting. I can't stand ticks, my brother had rocky mountain spotted fever when he was young and my cousin had it twice and almost died from it.