This picture needs a caption (Goofy)

Bob Perry

501 Club
normal_larry_boss_goofy.jpg
 
That must have been a 3 percocet day :D , I though Larry and I was talking to Bob :D
But then I dont wear them glasses cause I see well :D
 
Boss Hog":1vizo8d6 said:
MikeInWisconsin":1vizo8d6 said:
Between the Virginia accent and the Rhode Island accent, I think my head is going to explode!!


No accents there :lol: :lol: you just need fine tuned ears :D

Goofy seems to have well tuned ears......maybe...

Mike in La Crosse, WI
 
"The 2012 Hogwaller Cubfest, brought to you by Walt Disney World."
"Garsh, Boss Hog, I was expecting that duck, not a buzzard."
"Disney icon, Goofy, poses with two rejected Disney characters, Bossy Hog and Wingy Buzzard."


Frankly, I'm drawn to the fact that Goofy's line of site and Larry's right arm seem to both be going to the same place.
 
Ha, Wisconsin Mike..... I would never be pegged as Rhode Islander by my accent or my use of turn signals....

Not sure what the best quote would be.... but I was apparently checking my wallet to see what I else I could get for some of that colourful Canadian $$ (Boss does know the value of a dollar, even when they are not green :wink: ). So the odds are Goofy was saying something like 'how much Cub stuff does that stupid city boy need???'
 
Back
Top