they don't want my money!

ScottyD'sdad

501 Club
I went to 6 different stores, today, mostly to cool off, but I needed a quart of Rustoleum dark hunter green paint. None had it, none offered to order it. In the last store, a young clerk looked on his Iphone, and found a dealer on Amazon, that had it cheaper, delivered price, than his store charged, for the quarts. I went home, and ordered it. (They complain that the internet steals customers. I would have ordered it, from any of the six stores, had they offered to get it!)
 
That's funny- I painted my '46 Chevy Dark Hunter Green many years ago and last year I wanted to get some matching paint. Got tired of asking at the various Rust-Oleum suppliers. Nobody can be bothered to help a customer. They like to carry Hunter Green but not Dark Hunter Green. Like ya said it's easier to just pay $5-6 bucks to have it shipped rather than driving around. Doesn't matter to me if they can't use air freight, not in a rush.
 
Bob McCarty":2ev1qsxp said:
Ed, You're admitting to us that you buy GREEN paint? :shock:

bob
It's a very dark green, like my truck. (Tractors are red, Trucks are green) It's for an indoor project, and won't show! Ed
 
Back
Top