Barnyard Moderator Staff member Jan 26, 2013 #1 I will start to sort and package them tomorrow. I will probably be in town Monday or Tuesday and will drop them in the mail then.
I will start to sort and package them tomorrow. I will probably be in town Monday or Tuesday and will drop them in the mail then.
C CapeCodCubs 501 Club Jan 28, 2013 #2 Great...I see some for me! Thanks for the effort....maybe they'll nominate you for some kind of award...
Great...I see some for me! Thanks for the effort....maybe they'll nominate you for some kind of award...
Barnyard Moderator Staff member Jan 28, 2013 #3 Chris, I made it to town today and the tags are in the mail. I did a little shopping while I was out. I made a stop that I probably shouldn't have. :lol:
Chris, I made it to town today and the tags are in the mail. I did a little shopping while I was out. I made a stop that I probably shouldn't have. :lol:
Barnyard Moderator Staff member Jan 28, 2013 #5 Rudi":1mshm3n4 said: :big say what: Ok ... so what did you get :?: :?: Click to expand... Nothing actually, but I probably shouldn't have stopped. :lol:
Rudi":1mshm3n4 said: :big say what: Ok ... so what did you get :?: :?: Click to expand... Nothing actually, but I probably shouldn't have stopped. :lol: