That's a lot of Cubs

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
I got this in the email this morning:
Dear Weisbrodt , I am advocate Fabian Adjaho; I wish you happy new year and prosperity in Jesus name Amen. I am making an offer to you in relation to the death of late Mr. Ron. Weisbrodt , who was my client before his death, leaving some huge amount of money (US$10,500,000.00) in the bank, after unsuccessful attempts to find a relationship there, I decided to contact you. Please try to give me your positive response and telephone number in order to improve communication and details on the above subject. For more information, please contact us through our official email address
Then it went on with an email address and phone number.

Ron Weisbrodt died just a few years ago. I had never met him. He was the son of a cousin of another cousin of yet another cousin. At one time, Weisbrodt was as common in Harrison as Smith is in any big city. Had I known he was this well off I would have looked him up years ago and hung around with him like a brother. :lol:

I wonder how many people get sucked into this garbage.
 
Keep playing with him like a fish on a line. Won't be long he's going to ask for money from you.

I had the pleasure of Fed-Exing a box of cat manure to Nigeria a few years ago. Was worth every penny of the $23.00 I spent !!!
 
Years ago I received an e-mail about a fantastically rich, deceased uncle, which I didn't have, with no near relatives. Scam. There are laws concerning estates where there is no immediate direct descendants.

Any way, some of my relatives are better off financially than others. But, there is a spouse or siblings who have access to the estate.
 
There must be enough suckered in because they keep trying. Oh and my uncle was richer than your cousin, he had 14,675,000.00.

I have received some pretty good ones about needing to verify bank account.
 
Bob Perry":d5fgvar8 said:
Keep playing with him like a fish on a line. Won't be long he's going to ask for money from you.

I had the pleasure of Fed-Exing a box of cat manure to Nigeria a few years ago. Was worth every penny of the $23.00 I spent !!!

Not sure if that could get you in trouble or not, but that is FUNNY!!!! I often want to do things like this, but don't always take the effort or time. Would have loved to be there to see it opened...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Web site 419eater.com is dedicated to baiting the Nigerian scammers. Very creative replies and entertaining reading.

Ron
 
Man! The way those things read stick out like a sore thumb! Makes me think: "Ya'll ain't from around here, are ya boy?!" :lol:

Seriously, it's a shame some people fall for their scams every year.
 
I received one just yesterday telling me that my Bank of America card was stolen and I should e-mail them all pertinent information so they could close the account and open a new one. I don't have B of A card. You wonder how many actually fall for this stuff!
 
Money doesn't make us rich neither does material things. Our family and close friends is what makes us rich.

My dad died a poor man thinking he needed to have money to be rich. He was rich with his family the whole time but never knew it. That's sad.

Scammers I hope there's a special place for them when they pass on that's very hot.

God bless, bill
 
Back
Top