C CubitisNH 501 Club Jun 16, 2012 #1 Thanks to all that had a hand in transporting an A block from Super A's to Barnyard's then to MA for a brief stay at Rehobeth,and today to NH-looks like Spaceghost put on the most miles. Again,thanks all,hope I can return the favor someday. Mike
Thanks to all that had a hand in transporting an A block from Super A's to Barnyard's then to MA for a brief stay at Rehobeth,and today to NH-looks like Spaceghost put on the most miles. Again,thanks all,hope I can return the favor someday. Mike
S ScottyD'sdad 501 Club Jun 17, 2012 #2 Hey, I just realized that I missed out on the DONUT payment, at final delivery! Not fair! Ed
C CubitisNH 501 Club Jun 17, 2012 #3 If I thought you were heading north with Spaceghost,I'd have had a few dozen waiting for you. Mike
B Boss Hog 501 Club Jun 17, 2012 #4 ScottyD'sdad":27x29vwm said: Hey, I just realized that I missed out on the DONUT payment, at final delivery! Not fair! Ed Click to expand... you didnt take a bit out of the block thinking it was a donut did you :wink:
ScottyD'sdad":27x29vwm said: Hey, I just realized that I missed out on the DONUT payment, at final delivery! Not fair! Ed Click to expand... you didnt take a bit out of the block thinking it was a donut did you :wink: