Super Bowl Badge

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
I bought this for my job as an IFD firefighter for the Super Bowl. We are the only fire department in Indy area that was able to buy these. There is 5 other departments or more. I bought 2, one each for my sons. What really upsets me the most is the police in the could buy them as well as EMS, State Police etc. I dont have a problem with except include everyone. Well they are in my collection & trust me they are cool. No tax dollar was spent. NFL had something to do with the badges. They weren't cheap. Once in a life time. Each badge has a # on the back mine is high.

normal_384397_2568498574874_1326501171_3534872_933499591_n%5B2%5D.jpg
 
Cool! and they will need you guys at the game cuz Tom Brady will be on fire throwing to the unstopable Gronkowski, Wes Welker and Hernandez! Go IFD! Go Pats!
 
Jeff, Does this allow you inside the stadium with a chance to watch some of the game? Nice badge, I watched a PBS show about the company that makes police badges, a very lengthy and time consuming process.

Bob
 
Back
Top